About Us

M.Bhattacharyya & Co. (P) Ltd. has a long tradition of goodwill and humanitarian motive as it was the motive of the founder to popularize homoeopathy among common mass of people. Homoeopathic Business of this organization started in the year 1889 in the name of Homoeopathic Stores at the first floor of 82, College Street. After about a month it was shifted to the ground floor of 78, College Street. Later on in 1896 it was again shifted to 12, Bonfields Lane as Economic Pharmacy.

Economic Pharmacy was shifted to the present premises at 73, Netaji Subhas Road with name M. Bhattacharyya & Co. during 1915. After that the company started expanding and opening branches in various parts of Kolkata and then during 1952 it was converted into a 'Private Limited' Company. During this entire span of hundred and?twenty years, the company followed the humanitarian objective of its founder in letter and spirit by supplying genuine medicines of proper quality at cheap rates. Its name worked like magic and prenetrated deep even into the remote villages of any part in India and many places in the world where homoeopathic way of treatment was undisputedly accepted as the system of cures.

 
  • Sample site
  • Sample site
  • Sample site
  • Sample site
  • Sample site
  • Sample site
  • Sample site
  • Sample site
  • Sample site
  • Sample site
  • Sample site
  • Sample site
  • Sample site
next